Reasons to join the Florida Running Club
- Become part of a family.
- Run the time trial on a Tuesday night, chat to, run with and meet other runners, meet friends for life.
- Braai night is held on the first Tuesday of every month (whole family welcome)
- Whether you are a beginner or a top runner, we cater for you.
- Numerous social events (Children’s Christmas tree) with lots of lucky draw prizes.
- Enjoy the facilities of the clubhouse, including a well equipped bar.
- Relax after a race under the club gazebo (selected events).
- Organised training groups for cycling, running and triathlon.
- Promote multi-sports: triathlon, duathlon, trail running, mountain and road biking.
- Promote Park Runs and participate at various Park Run venues in Gauteng.
- Receive a bronzed running shoe for your 10th Comrades Run.
- Because we care about our runners and the community.
2018 Membership Fees
|New Senior Membership per person (includes FREE vest & licence)||R700.00|
|Existing Senior Membership per person (includes licence)||R550.00|
|Grand Masters Membership (includes licence)||R350.00|
|Cycling Membership only (excludes official running & cycling licences)||R440.00|
|Multi–Sport Membership only (excludes official running & cycling licences)||R440.00|
|Social Membership (member – no licence)||R300.00|
CGA 2018 running licence numbers can be purchased from Wendy Joubert (phone: 082 697 7404 email: email@example.com) at the club on Tuesday evenings from 18:00 at the time trials.
Please complete the attached ASA licensing form and bring it with you to the club when you join.
The new 2018 license numbers must be worn on the front and back of your vests. If not you will be disqualified by race officials. Also ensure that the ASA sponsors namely LOTTO is visable and that you do not cover it with the particular race number.
Club members usually run races in the club kit: black running shorts and Florida Running vest (pink, black and white). Running clothes are only available at the club. The contact person for the club clothing is Tessa Shellard who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 082 523 9793. See the Club Clothing link above for more details of the club kit.
First National Bank
Account Number: 62244866747
Branch Code: 254905 (Cresta)
Beneficiary: Florida Running Club
Reference: name, surname, fees
Please do not make CASH DEPOSITS as the bank charges are HUGE.